LEVEL OF SERVICE OFFERED
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN: £40 (inc vat) per tenant
- Referencing required for each tenant; (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current and previous employers / landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms)
- Upon a successful application and payable prior to the Tenancy start date £360.00 (inc vat)
- To prepare the Tenancy Agreement; Prepare an Inventory and Schedule of Condition of the property,
- Accompany check in; Take meter readings for utilities and services; provide payment details
If required an additional deposit will be taken to cover the added risk of property damage. This will be protected with your security deposit in the Deposit Protection Scheme (a Government authorised scheme) and maybe returned at the end of the tenancy. This will be calculated at a full or part month of the standard monthly rental payment
ie £550.00 pcm deposit would be either £550 or £275. Amount will be at the landlord’s instructions
ENDING YOUR TENANCY
- Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original Inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit.
- Providing a future landlord reference is required
- Unpaid Rent/Returned Payments interest at 8% above the Bank of England Base Rate from the date due
- Two quotes will be obtained where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy.
- The tenants will then have the option to pay directly or have the amount deducted from their deposit.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES
PLEASE ASK TO SPEAK TO A MEMBER OF THE LETTINGS TEAM